Get IELTS 7.0+ With An IELTS Teacher With Proven Results*
* Read all 450+ Student Testimonials below (Updated: March 2023)
You can also call or WhatsApp me at +65 9768 1054
Who Is The Teacher?
Hi, I'm Jonathan. Some of you may know me as the IELTS teacher in Singapore who has helped hundreds of students pass their IELTS exam. Let me tell you a bit more about myself.
Qualified English Teacher - I have a University of Cambridge CELTA teaching qualification and have completed half of my Master of Education in English Teaching.
Taught In 4 Countries - I've lived most of my life in Singapore and Australia and have taught English in both countries - and also in China and Colombia (South America).
Specialize in IELTS Preparation - While I've been teaching English since 2003, for the past 10+ years I've been specializing in teaching IELTS. Because of this, I've become familiar with every aspect of the IELTS exam. Unlike many teachers who teach many levels and types of English exams (and thus can't possibly teach as well in all of them), I only focus on IELTS.
450+ Student Testimonials - My classes have helped over 450 people pass their IELTS exam, many of whom failed at least once before attending my classes and only passed their IELTS exam after.
What Makes Jonathan's IELTS Classes So Different?
- 1MY STUDENTS' SUCCESS: To me, the most important thing is to help my students get the results they need. And I've helped a lot of them succeed over the years. You can click on this link - Student Testimonials - to read 450+ student testimonials!
- 2DETAILED NOTES: Through my many years of teaching IELTS students, I've created very detailed notes (especially for Writing, but also for Speaking, Reading and Listening) to help my students. My students have found the notes (over 200 pages for all 4 sections) extremely beneficial and useful for their self-study and preparation for the exam. You can be sure that you'll never find such notes anywhere else - these notes are one of the reasons for the success of my students.
- 3RARELY-TAUGHT TECHNIQUES: While I cover all four components of the IELTS exam (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking), most students struggle the most with Writing. Therefore, I've spent a lot of time improving my teaching in this area, developing strategies and techniques seldom taught elsewhere (and developing my own unique ones) that have helped my students greatly improve their Writing. You can click on this link - Writing Improvement Student Testimonials - to read about students who failed their Writing before attending my classes and who improved between 0.5 and 2.0 and passed after attending my IELTS classes.
- 4PERSONAL TOUCH WITH THE TEACHER: You'll have my WhatsApp number and direct access to me - you don't have to go through a school or an administrator. I don't think any other teachers give their students their own personal number. You see, I'm not working for a school and teaching is not just my job. It's my passion and I like to help my students achieve their desired score. That's why I am constantly improving my notes, my teaching materials and my teaching skills and you have direct access to me.
- 5BOTH SMART WORK & HARD WORK: I am a huge believer in both working smart & working hard when preparing for the IELTS exam. Through my constantly improving IELTS materials and strategies, I teach my students how to work smart (through the strategies I teach and the unique materials I give them), but I also push my students to work hard and apply what I teach. I give them a lot of homework to do. There's no quick way to pass the IELTS exam. I expect my students to put in the hard work while also working smart using my strategies and materials.
The Results Of His Students
450+ Student Testimonials...
If you're serious about preparing for your IELTS exam, drop me a WhatsApp message so we can chat more:
If you're serious about preparing for your IELTS exam, click the button below to get more information about Jonathan's IELTS classes: